Monday, April 14, 2008

Posts Not Posted

I was thinking about what to write about today and it occurred to me that I should take a look at some posts that I had saved in draft form. Maybe I'd fine inspiration in a draft. Most of these, it turns out, were nothing more than titles for posts. I can pretty much figure out what it was I was thinking about for most of them, but for some of them I have no clue. They intrigue me. What was I thinking with these titles? What was I going to write about? Here's a few sample posts with title, but no content yet:
  • Kids, Bodily Functions and the Choices We Make
  • Why Rock-n-Roll Rocks!
  • You Can't Fake Cool
  • Gaston Is Not Nice!
  • Grass Stains On Knees
  • Color  Your World Seersucker
That's all I got today. Like riding a bike, I need to get back on this writing thing and get the wheels spinning again. It's the only way to keep it going.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: