Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm Weird - A Meme...

Okay, so Jenne got tagged by Wendy and now I got tagged by Jenne. This is totally seventh grade girl stuff, but since team player I've decided to go with it. I didn't send any dish towels to Jenne, but I'm thinking of sending her some puffy stickers.

Here are the rules: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!


1. I've broken my collarbones six times. Yup, six. First one was as a toddler falling down a flight of stairs, second was as a toddler a short time after getting the brace off for the first break - a different set of stairs this time. Third break was in third grade playing a vicious game of "Smear The Queer" - totally politically incorrect game, and just so we're clear I was the tackler, not the "Queer". Fourth time was a flip over the handle bars of my ten speed as I was racing home with two friends after a trip to Old Orchard Theatre to see Back to the Future. Fifth was playing hockey. And the sixth occured on my twenty first birthday. Let's just say that a particular Hosipital in the Bronx named "Our Lady Of Mercy" - wasn't.

2. I will not finish a painting until I have started another one.

3. My right arm hangs an inch and a quarter lower than my left arm. See #1 for the reason. It prevents me from buying off the rack. That is a pain.

4. If I am ever feeling down or stressed all I need to do is look in the mirror for the main reason. I need a haircut.

5. I have two high school diplomas.

There you go! Now I'm off to tag Geoff, Aaron, Mariah, Rod and Scott.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan, I had no idea you were so extreme! Great blog, btw! Check ya later.

Wendy said...

So did the collarbone break ruin the afterglow of Back to the Future? That was a great movie! And why do you think that it keeps breaking? Don't they fix it right? Or do you have a particularly week collarbone?

dhduff said...

Afterglow of BTTF? lol. That's good! I think somehow we figured if we got our Schwinn's going fast enough we could go back in time ourselves - with or without a flux capacitor.

To clarify something about the collarbones. It wasn't the same one all six times. It was three breaks on the left and three breaks on the right. And never in the same spot. And I don't think it was due to weak collarbones. Most likely it was due to being a spaz.

LoewenFamily said...

It's okay to have a weak collerbone, Dan. I think Marty McFly broke his once or twice.