Sunday, February 19, 2006

Did You Just Yawn?

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. What a funny word. Yawn.

Did you just yawn? One time I was driving in front of a woman who was in a pickup truck. In the reflection of my dashboard mirror I saw her yawn. I could not help but yawn myself.

It is amazing to me how a yawn can be contagious. So I got to thinking... with all this talk about viral marketing could there be anyway that a company could be the official sponsor of yawning? Think about the potential buzz that could generate.

When someone yawned there could be this message comes on from a nearby radio, television set or iPod that announces "This yawn was brought to you by the late shift at Ford Motor Company. Pass it on." I guess we'd have to all be fitted with yawn sensors though, eh?

Just a thought.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: