Saturday, December 10, 2005

Kobe the superhero

Hannah made up this story.

Once there was a boy named Kobe.

Kobe wanted to be a superhero but he did not have a superhero costume. He decided to make one for himself. He went into his mom and dad's closets and got a bunch of old raggedy clothes that they would let him use. He cut pieces of different fabric and sewed them together to make his superhero costume.

One day he saw some people in trouble. He didn't have his superhero costume with him, but decided to help them anyway.

Kobe learned that you don't have to be a superhero or have a superhero costume to help people. You can do it anyway.

I am constantly amazed at what she comes up with.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy,
I want to tell you it was really nice of you to help me with my story.
Will you help me again when I want to write a new story?
Love
Hannah